3D CNC EDM. Einführung in die Funktionen und Merkmale
1) Close-loop and feedback circuit design of number scale is adopted on the 3 axes of this machine. Such design could get precise position setting, and increase the machining precision and efficiency of ORBIT-CUT.
2) It is able to add ATC system and 360 degrees separation of C-axis. Such function could machine the work piece directly from rough machining to fine finish in one time.
3) Communication type of program that provides variety of hole enlargement modes (function of quick edge search, center search, standard point search).
4) Auto multi-step machining is available (rough→medium rough→medium fine→fine→supper fine). The maximum can be 999 steps.
5) The machining conditions (99 sets) are saved in database. For convenience consideration, each set can be directly edited, revised or saved.
6) Possess function of auto original point search and multi-point coordinate memory.
7) Possess function of 1/2 design and ARCing Auto Block Back System.
8) There are 199 sets machining data (S CODE) in this machine. 0-99 are set by manufacturer, and 100-199 can be set by user.
9) Possess switch function of language (Chinese/English) and unit system (Metric/British). Besides, Z-axis movement function of quick ascent, quick descent, slow ascent and slow descent is also provided.
10) Possess auto center search and offset which could search the center and deepest point of the hole.
Fixed hole machining (cycle type, isolation type) is proper for different kinds of conditions,
e.g. machining locus of radiation, circle, square, straight line (vector), taper, 45°hole enlargement and inner or outer sphere.
11) Single side EDM of the 3 axes and 6 directions (plane rotation). Also, function of call sub-routine is available.
12) Although this is a CNC type, it also has function of equivalent energy discharge like traditional EDM machine.
Such function could obtain quick and stable machining, low electrode wear rate, and uniform surface precision.
13) Movement of axis linear (3 axes), arc (2 axes), spiral (3 axes) and offset.
14) Be able to execute circular machining.
15) Machining path display.
16) Use optical scale for Close-Loop control that obtains high precision.
17) Auto editing according to material, area, initial current, wear rate and surface recision.